As we have pointed out recently, email marketing might not be the newest thing in 2013, but it is still one of the best, offering cost-effective marketing with big results. But, at a time when more and more customers are feeling overwhelmed by the number of messages they find in their inboxes, how do you get them to notice your newsletter and find email marketing profits?
Here are five of our best tips:
1. Use compelling email subject lines. Emails are too easy to ignore, so use subject lines that seem irresistible to your best customers.
2. Send shorter messages than your competitors. One of the biggest mistakes in email marketing is to try to cram too much information into one short message. Be respectful of your customer’s time.
3. Build the right kind of list over time. Your list should only have past customers and good prospects. By adding more and more names, you’re just wasting time and effort.
4. Establish a good pattern. Set an email frequency (every two weeks or so) that allows you to stay in customers’ minds without annoying them.
5. Find the right balance between information and marketing material. Your email marketing newsletter should have a mix of current events, industry news, and sales offers.
Managed correctly, your email marketing campaign can be one of the most effective ways to reach customers and build new sales. Why not let our team help you put together a winning email campaign today?